In the interest of fostering an open and welcoming environment, we as community members, contributors, and maintainers pledge to make participation in Pantheon and our community a harassment-free experience for everyone, regardless of age, body size, disability, ethnicity, gender identity and expression, level of experience, nationality, personal appearance, race, religion, sexual identity and orientation, socioeconomic status, or technical ability.
Examples of behavior that contributes to creating a positive environment include:
- Using welcoming and inclusive language
- Being respectful of differing viewpoints and experiences
- Gracefully accepting constructive criticism
- Showing empathy towards other community members
- Modeling professionalism and practicality
Examples of unacceptable behavior by members include but are not limited to:
- The use of sexualized language or imagery and unwelcome sexual attention or advances
- Discriminatory or derogatory jokes and language relating to gender identity and expression, sexuality, disability, physical appearance, socioeconomic status, educational background and level of experience, ethnicity, nationality, age, lifestyle choices, and religious affiliation
- Personal solicitations and/or spam
- Publishing others’ private information, such as a legal name, or physical or electronic address, without explicit permission
- Other conduct which could reasonably be considered inappropriate in a professional setting
- Advocating for or encouraging any of the above behaviors
Community Admins and maintainers are responsible for clarifying the standards of acceptable behavior and are expected to take appropriate and fair corrective action in response to any instances of unacceptable behavior.
Community Admins have the right and responsibility to remove, edit, or reject posts, comments, commits, code, wiki edits, issues, and other contributions that are not aligned to this Code of Conduct, or to ban temporarily or permanently any contributor for other behaviors that they deem inappropriate, threatening, offensive, or harmful.
You may contact any of our community Administrators to report a Code of Conduct violation. Or email [email protected] to report an incident.
|McKenna Regets (She/Her)||[email protected]|
This Code of Conduct applies both within community spaces (e.g. documentation, mailing lists, or online community spaces) and in public spaces when an individual is representing Pantheon or its community. Examples of representing Pantheon’s community include using an official project e-mail address, posting via an official social media account, or acting as an appointed representative at an online or offline event (e.g. a meetup or conference). Representation may be further defined and clarified by community admins.
- Unacceptable behavior from any community member, including maintainers, moderators, Pantheon staff, or others with decision-making authority, will not be tolerated.
- Anyone asked to stop unacceptable behavior is expected to comply immediately.
- If a community member engages in unacceptable behavior, we may take any action deemed appropriate, up to and including a temporary ban or permanent expulsion from the community without warning.
Instances of abusive, harassing, or otherwise unacceptable behavior may be reported by contacting the community team at [email protected] or by filling out this anonymous form. All complaints will be reviewed and investigated and will result in a response that is deemed necessary and appropriate to the circumstances. The community team is obligated to maintain confidentiality with regard to the reporter of an incident. Further details of specific enforcement policies may be posted separately. Community maintainers who do not follow or enforce the Code of Conduct in good faith may face temporary or permanent repercussions as determined by other members of the project’s leadership.
Community members will be able to accrue “points” that can be redeemed for reward(s) in the storefront. When redeeming a reward(s), you agree to pay any applicable taxes levied based on any rewards received by you under the Pantheon Community Hub, and to comply with any professional rules regarding use of the Program or points or rewards awarded thereunder.This program is open to legal residents of the United States of America and rewards will only be awarded within said locations. Reward redemptions exceeding more than $600 in aggregate payments in a calendar year are considered taxable income by U.S. law. You are also responsible for your compliance with all applicable laws, governmental regulations, and internal corporate policies affecting your business and for any use you may make of the Program.
Feedback is always appreciated! If you have any feedback or suggestions on how to improve the Pantheon Community Code of Conduct, please send an email to [email protected]. The Pantheon Community Code of Conduct is a living document. It will grow with the Pantheon Community to ensure we are providing a safe, inclusive, welcoming, and harassment-free space and experience for all community members.
If you have questions, feel free to contact the community team at [email protected]