Contribute to Pantheon Docs
Learn how you can contribute to the Pantheon open-source documentation project on GitHub.Discuss in our Forum Discuss in Slack
Become one of our contributors! Help us create relevant and useful content for developers like yourself. See something you'd like to add or change? We love pull requests!
Pantheon's documentation is a static site built by Gatsby from files maintained in a public GitHub repository.
Get involved by:
- Reporting an issue with a doc
- Improving existing content
- Suggesting new docs
- Commenting on work in progress
Edit Directly on GitHub
You'll need a GitHub account (they're free) for these:
- See an issue with a doc?
- Click Report an issue with this doc at the top of the doc.
- Want to improve a doc?
- Click Edit this page on GitHub at the top of the doc.
- Have an idea for a new doc? Suggest new content by opening an issue.
- Want to provide more insight to an existing pull request? Add your comments.
Code of Conduct
Pantheon is dedicated to a positive and harassment-free community experience for everyone. Refer to our full code of conduct for details, including how to report abuse.
The Pantheon Documentation Style Guide can help with markdown and formatting tips. In general, we use the Google developer documentation style guide for English language rules.