Welcome to Pantheon! This guide will walk you through the steps required to get your business and site(s) up and running on Pantheon.
You must have the following information to complete this process:
- Information to sign up (name, email, company name, password, country and state).
- An idea of what workspaces you will need.
- Email addresses for team members you want to invite.
- Either the URLs of any sites you want to migrate, or the information to create a new site (site name, content managment system to use, etc.).
- Optional: payment method information.
Are you someone who likes to know what you're getting into before you start pushing buttons?
This guide will walk you through the specific steps of getting set up on Pantheon. But if you'd like to learn more about the platform before you begin, review the following resources. Reviewing these topics is not essential to getting started, but may be helpful.
|Resource||Use this to...|
|Pantheon Overview||Learn the language of Pantheon by learning about its architecture, products, workflows, and more.|
|Workspaces, Sites, and Teams||Learn how Workspaces, Sites, and Teams work together to help you manage your sites.|
|The Pantheon Dashboard||Get an overview of the features and functionality of the Pantheon Dashboard.|
Let's get started!