Pantheon supports installation and configuration of Front-End Sites hosted on the platform. Support includes use of the documented workflows as defined in this guide.
Technical Support covers issues related to the following:
- Intake customer cases via ZenDesk and LiveChat
- Troubleshoot customer cases related to the platform
- Enable customers by providing related documentation, where to access logs, and when appropriate share similar case studies that provide a solution for the customer in line with the product life cycle.
- Advocate for customers by validating and reporting bugs, feature requests, and improving platform documentation in line with the product life cycle
- During customer outages that cannot be resolved by the customers or CSE, escalate to on-call engineers
Technical Support for Pantheon Front-End Sites does not include the following:
- Debugging custom applications and code
- Customization of solutions, templates, or tools; including unsupported software functionality.
- Troubleshooting issues specific to customer-developed code.
- Consultation on administration, configuration, performance, or security.
Pantheon has a limited scope of support for early access products. For assistance with your Front-End Site you can email [email protected]. You will receive a response within one business day.